As it was earlier reported by AutoReportNG that Lagos Gov., Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu has declared a state of emergency on all Lagos roads and has mandated some selected construction companies to start work on rehabilitation as from today, you can read it here if you missed it.
AutoReportNG has it on good authority that some roads have been selected for urgent repairs and work will begin on this road starting from today.
The roads that will be rehabilitated and reconstructed include but are not limited to…
– Network of roads in Oregun
– Network roads in Ikeja G- R- A
Badagry (from Agbara to Badagry)
– Agboju to Okokomaiko
– Ketu /Ojota section of Ikorodu
– Ijede road to Ewu-Elepe
– Oba Sekumade road
– Agric Isawo road
– Imota to the rice mill
– Eleko junction to T- junction at Epe
– Itoikin- Epe road
– Completion of network of road up to Noforija/ Mojoda ( existing contract )
– Abraham Adesanya Roundabout to Eleko
Alternative Route to Admiralty circle plaza Lekki
– Network of roads in Victoria island
– Network of roads in Oniru estate
– Water corporation drive
– Ekoro bridge, Abule Egba
– Lagos Abeokuta expressway from Abule Egba to Sango to tollgate
– Idi Oro road, Mushin
– Network of roads in Ikoyi
– Apongbon road
– Idumagbo avenue
– Babs Animashaun , Surulere
– Lagos Badagry expressway from trade fair to okomaiko ( existing contract) –
These are some of the roads that will be worked on immediately to reduce the stress people on these roads go through daily.
We will update you with images as we get feedbacks from various locations across the state as work begins.
(List modified as at 1.20pm this afternoon)